White Pine is a species of pine native to the mountains of southern Mexico and western Central America. This fresh scent’s earthy undercurrents bring you a comforting ambiance for a quiet winter evening by a fire. Mild notes of citrus merge with a heart of evergreen and cedar before melting into a bed of balsam, fir, and pine mixed with amber and moss.
Mood: Evergreen Fraser Fir, Cedar, and Balsam
Notes: Evergreen, Cedar, Fir, Amber, Moss, Lemon Peel, Cypress
• Before the first light, make sure you have 3-4 hours available for the candle to burn while attended. We know it is exciting to want to light your candle right away, but this is the most important step!
• Coconut Soy candle wax has what’s called a "memory." That means that when you burn a coconut soy candle and then extinguish it, the next time you burn it, the coconut soy candle wax will melt across as far as it did the first time. This is why it is so important to allow coconut soy candles to burn all the way across to the edge of the container the first time you burn it before putting it out. This ensures that your soy candle does not “tunnel” as it burns, leaving wax along the sides of the container. A good rule of thumb is to burn your candle 1 hour for every inch wide that the candle is. So if you have a 3-inch wide coconut soy candle, you may need to burn it for at least 3 hours for a good melt pool.
• Keep your wick trimmed to .5 cm before every burn for even burning and to avoid unnecessary smoke and overheating. Occasionally, wick breakage can occur. This is okay and simply means that there is a build-up of carbon or a draft.
• Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Do not allow wick trimmings to fall into wax, as this can create a fire hazard.
• Always burn your candle within sight and away from drafts, including but not limited to: open windows, A/C units, and heaters.
• Stop burning when there is ½” of wax remaining. If misused, the glass may shatter.
• Keep away from children, pets, and flammable objects.
Bonita Fierce Candles was founded by Melissa Gallardo in 2020, a few months into the COVID-19 pandemic. Throughout her life, she always felt at a cultural crossroads being a Latina in the United States. Navigating language, culture, and heritage has always been a challenge - the feeling of what home meant, embracing heritage and connecting with la cultura. After graduating college she leaned into the Latina community online. There she felt at home but something was missing.
Burning candles was always her way of indulging in self-care but she realized the scents she grew up with weren't represented in the home fragrance industry. With that in mind, she set out to create Bonita Fierce Candles, a collection of candles dedicated to celebrating heritage and home. Done in an elevated way with clean ingredients and eco-friendly packaging as our way of sharing our cultura with the rest of the world.
All orders are processed within 3 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. Once shipped you will receive another notification with tracking details; please allow 24 hours for the tracking to reflect transit details.
Note that special holidays result in high volume of packages and subsequent delays may occur.
Domestic Rates & Delivery Times
First-Class Mail - $6 5 to 8 business day
Priority Mail® - $10 3 to 4 business days
Priority Mail Express® - $45 Next day to 2-day
We offer international shipping to include APO/FPO addresses. Please note, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Cadena Collective is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
International Rates & Delivery Times
First-Class Package International - $25 6 to 18 days
Priority Mail International - $60 6 to 12 business days
Things don't always go according to plan, and when they don't, we're here. We stand behind the products we offer, but if something doesn't work out we are ready to make things right! We want to make sure you have the best experience possible. Please note we do not accept order cancelations post 24 hours of purchase.
If your order did not work out, we are happy to assist with an exchange or return within 30 days of delivery. We are able to process returns for: 1. exchange, 2. store credit, or 3. refund.
Please note exclusions apply and we can only offer exchanges and returns for orders made within the United States.Exchanges and returns are eligible within 30 days from delivery--request must be made within this window. It is important to note that we will honor the date you made contact. With this said, no need to panic if you don’t hear from us within the time frame aforementioned.
Holiday Shopping: For all orders placed between November 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023, you have until January 31, 2024, to process a return or exchange. Items purchased after this period will qualify for our standard 30-day policy.
The following items are not available for exchange or return: Custom items (i.e. bridal designs), Made-to-order items (i.e. 14k gold jewelry), Clearance or archive sale items, Items marked as "Final Sale", International sales.
In order to be eligible for an exchange or return the following conditions must be met: 1. The item must be in the same condition that you received it: unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging, 2. Please inspect your order within 3 days of delivery and notify us immediately if the item is damaged, or defective, or if there is an error in your order.
Learn more here about our terms and conditions here: Exchange & Return Policy.