Alejandra Embroidered Headband
- About the Artisan
- About the Artisan
Hair accessories, such as headbands, are one of the most sought after for their variety and their ability to complement any outfit.
Headbands are an accessory that has passed from generation to generation and have now been modernized. We add embroidered motifs so you can take a little piece of Mexico with you everywhere.
How to Wear: Wear with a casual outfit, for a fiesta or for a fun look to hangout with your friends at brunch!
- Material(s): cotton thread, linen cloth
- Size: one size fits all
Please Note: Each headband is made by hand and exact colors and patterns may vary slightly from the image shown.
Care Instructions: Wash by hand and air dry
Hey México empowers local artisans in the state of Tabasco and Chiapas by showcasing their textile capabilities while creating working conditions that benefit their artisans. 95% of the artisans are female heads of family and Hey México empowers them through their social enterprise projects. They are able to provide fair and consistent wages, partnerships with health organizations to provide health benefits and cooperatives to formalize their individual businesses. Hey México works in two Mexican states and with seven local communities.
Four years ago, Eleyda and Jose Luis had the restlessness to create a business that had a high impact for society. After analyzing several alternatives, they realized there was no textile development in Nacajuca, Tabasco; and the great desire that exists in people who love everyday wear handmade garments.
So in May 2017 they began to develop and structure the idea, taking classes, trainings, and workshops that could provide them with tools to capture their ideas very well. They started from scratch with resources borrowed from relatives, with many difficulties but with a clear objective: ¡Enaltecer Nuestra Cultura!
They began by organizing a small group of 4 embroiders from one community. Today, there are more than 100 families or artisans from 7 communities and 2 states of the republic who benefit from the work done with Hey México.
All orders are shipped within three to five business days using the United States Postal Service. This does not apply to pre-order or custom made items. You should automatically receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer international shipping! If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Route Shipping Insurance
Upon checkout you have the option to purchase shipping insurance through Route. Route offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order and the partnership between Route and the merchant
- Packages presumed to be lost or stolen
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed through Route no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Route's international timeframe filing period is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
For more information on how to resolve issues with lost, stole, damaged items and how to resolve issues please visit their site .