Cactus Flower Exfoliant
A cactus + oil scrub that gently exfoliates. The subtle scent of tangerine oil helps to awaken the spirit. Colored naturally with achiote seeds.
6 oz | 170 g glass jar
**Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Palm Oil Free, Made by Hand, No Synthetic Fragrance or Dye
Sucrose, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Nopal)*, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Oil, Bixa Orellana (Annatto) Seed, Glyceryl Stearate+, Cetearyl Alcohol+, Sodium Lactylate+, Benzyl Alcohol+, Salicylic Acid+, Glycerin+, Sorbic Acid+
+ECOCERT and COSMOS certified
How often should I use it?
The exfoliant is gentle enough to use daily. Typical use is twice a week.
Can I use it on my face?
Yes, just be sure to keep away from the eye area.
Can men use this too?
Yes! Great for exfoliating under beards and doubling as a moisturizer to prevent dry flaky skin.
All orders are shipped within three to five business days using the United States Postal Service. This does not apply to pre-order or custom made items. You should automatically receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer international shipping! If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Route Shipping Insurance
Upon checkout you have the option to purchase shipping insurance through Route. Route offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order and the partnership between Route and the merchant
- Packages presumed to be lost or stolen
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed through Route no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Route's international timeframe filing period is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
For more information on how to resolve issues with lost, stole, damaged items and how to resolve issues please visit their site .
We have a 15-day exchange policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request an exchange.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start an exchange, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your exchange is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting an exchange will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Please note: all sale items are final.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged, please reach out to us within five days. If the item is damaged or defective please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can evaluate and better assist you.
Depending on the type of damage you may be eligible for coverage. If in doubt, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on any items.