Rosas Embroidered Pillow Cases
- About the Artisan
Add more color to your home by incorporating these beautiful handmade pillow cases! For many of us, it was common to see these accent pillows throughout the home as they are particularly popular in Mexico. We grew up watching our tias make them, and later they attempted to teach us and their daughters to pass on the craft. Not only was this important as it filled a home with color, but it also provided an opportunity for income. Today, this overlooked tradition is still maintained and we have become a vessel for these beautiful handmade pieces from our tias and friends.
- Quantity: 2 pillow cases included
- Technique: Cross Stitch Embroidery
- Care: It is recommended that you hand wash and air dry under shade. Do not use chlorine, and do not mix with other garments.
These beautiful handmade pillow cases are made in Nochistlán, Zacatecas, a small pueblo in Mexico. They take between 3-5 days to make depending on their intricacy. The women who make them typically embroider together while catching up on their lives. These pieces are made with a lot of heart!
All orders are shipped within three to five business days using the United States Postal Service. This does not apply to pre-order or custom made items. You should automatically receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com.
We offer international shipping! If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Route Shipping Insurance
Upon checkout you have the option to purchase shipping insurance through Route. Route offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order and the partnership between Route and the merchant
- Packages presumed to be lost or stolen
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed through Route no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Route's international timeframe filing period is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
For more information on how to resolve issues with lost, stole, damaged items and how to resolve issues please visit their site .