The collection is inspired by hojalata hearts. Hojalata crafts were born in the Istmo de Tehuantepec. The inspiration for this art comes from nature, animals, religious events, festivals and traditions of the region itself. 80% of the materials used are tin sheets and the other 20% can be copper, brass or nickel silver.
Mini Bucket bag inspired by the Corazon de Hojalata. Leather details, brown leather interior, an internal cell phone pocket, chain strap and gold hardware. A design that will fill your days with life and color.
Measurements: 9.1" W x 8.3" H x 4.7" D
Materials: The leather used in this collection are treated with 100% vegetable materials. This means that different natural products are used in its tanning process instead of using chemicals that are harmful to the environment. These natural products are usually branches of trees and plants, such as chestnut and tara, sticks, roots and nuts, which are powdered and used to tan leather. The anilines used to color your bag, like the waxes that create the two-tone effect, are of plant origin. For this reason, any irregularity that is noticed in the skin is the effect of the natural process. As a suggestion, do not expose your bag to the sun for a long time as some oxidation could be noticed in the color, as happens with fruit.
Care: Carlota pieces are made with high-quality materials, and therefore should be treated with care, and protected against the elements. Due to the delicate nature of the materials, daily use can cause scratches and scuff marks on the surface, so we recommend you treat it with care. The leather is submitted to an important natural dye process, and the suede lining is pigmented with natural anilines, so we recommend that you be careful with any light-colored items that may come into contact with it.
If soiled, carefully clean the surface area using water and soft detergents. To keep your leather products in optimum condition, clean with a soft dry cloth, or, if necessary have them professionally cleaned.