Flor de Mayo Cactus Soap
- About the Artisan
Our signature cactus soaps are handmade with plant butters and oils. The subtle scent of jasmine oil with rose clay creates a rich experience.
Good For: All Skin Types, Whole Body
- 4 oz | 113 g
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Palm Oil Free, Made by Hand, No Synthetic Fragrance or Dye
- Keep soap well-drained between uses for long life.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Nopal)*, Kaolin (White Clay) (and) Iron Oxide, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Extract
NOPALERA was founded by Sandra to elevate and celebrate Latin culture. Each product is inspired by the beauty and richness of Mexico.
Sandra was raised by Mexican immigrant parents in California near the US/Mexican border. Growing up, she was surrounded by nopales. Growing up, she was surrounded by nopales. They would frequently cut them from their own yard and cook them. Later, she began using nopales in her artisan bath and body products, and Nopalera was born.
Nopalera is committed to making high-end products with clean ingredients and celebrate natural beauty and resilience wherever they find it.
All orders are shipped within three to five business days using the United States Postal Service. This does not apply to pre-order or custom made items. You should automatically receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com.
We offer international shipping! If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Route Shipping Insurance
Upon checkout you have the option to purchase shipping insurance through Route. Route offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order and the partnership between Route and the merchant
- Packages presumed to be lost or stolen
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed through Route no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Route's international timeframe filing period is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
For more information on how to resolve issues with lost, stole, damaged items and how to resolve issues please visit their site .