Flor de Papel Hand Painted Wooden Earrings
- About Fiesta
- About the Artisan
Celebrate Fiesta with these bold and colorful earrings that are made exclusively for Fiesta 2022.
How to Wear: Perfect pair of earrings to wear for the Fiesta celebration in San Antonio, Texas. Wear the bold designs while eating chicken on a stick or watching the Battle of Flowers parade.
- Metal: gold-plated allow, hypoallergenic, nickel free
- Material(s): basswood then hand-painted with acrylic paint and sealed with a polyurethane topcoat
- Size: 2.54" x 2"
Please Note: Each pair is made by hand and exact colors and patterns may vary slightly from the image shown.
Care Instructions: Do not wet or wear when you are showering. This item should be kept in a dry space when not wearing.
In 1891, a group of women decided to honor the Battle of San Jacinto at the Alamo with a Battle of Flowers. The first parade had a horse-drawn carriage, bicycles and floats carrying children dressed as flowers. Given the success of this celebration, the parade became a yearly occurrence and more events were added as the years went on. This is where Fiesta was born and today, over three million people visit San Antonio to celebrate Fiesta and the celebration of the Mexican-American and Tejano experience.
Lydia was born and raise in Seattle, WA but relocated to Miami in 2017. After finishing design school she knew she wanted to do something creative and design related. She also knew she wanted to work for herself and not in an office. After moving to Miami, she joined a makerspace where she learned how to use a laser cutter. She began making earring to sell at a local weekend market and after that, Le Chic Miami began and took off.
All orders are shipped within three to five business days using the United States Postal Service. This does not apply to pre-order or custom made items. You should automatically receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com.
We offer international shipping! If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Route Shipping Insurance
Upon checkout you have the option to purchase shipping insurance through Route. Route offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order and the partnership between Route and the merchant
- Packages presumed to be lost or stolen
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed through Route no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Route's international timeframe filing period is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
For more information on how to resolve issues with lost, stole, damaged items and how to resolve issues please visit their site .