Flor de Pitaya Mexican Leather Tote
- About Carlota
Pitaya is a wild and exotic fruit that occurs mainly in the months of May and June. This comes from Mexico and Central America and belongs to the Cactaceae family, of the genus Stenocereus. The pitayas are sweet and very colorful, they are usually cultivated both as ornamental plants and for the collection of the fruit. This fruit has healing properties, as it contains nutritional attributes, in addition to helping digestion because it is rich in fiber. Techaluta de Montenegro is the municipality of Jalisco to which its harvest and commercialization are owed.
Approximately 80% of the population of this municipality benefits from the trade of this fruit. Amacueca is also one of the municipalities that mostly celebrate this popular fruit with its traditional Pitaya Fair. This fruit is born from a cactus covered with thorns, a pitayo, which can produce up to four thousand pitayas that mature throughout the season. This plant generates a beautiful flower, which when pollinated, becomes this exotic fruit.
- MEASUREMENTS: 17.7" (45cm) L x 10.6" (27cm) H x 5.5" (14cm) D
- Care: Clean with a damp white cloth and dermatological quality soap. It is important to keep the bag in its dust container and keep it in a dry place.
Carlota is a Mexican brand specialized in leather handbags which are inspired and decorated with traditional Mexican folkloric motifs. Through Carlota we are able to share these inspirations, thus creating a loving culture that uplifts the homeland with heart through art and its beauty.
Each of our designs are inspired by a specific and representative element of our culture. Our pieces are limited editions and handmade by local artisans of the state of Jalisco. All Carlota bags are made with the best care and dedication.
All orders are shipped within three to five business days using the United States Postal Service. This does not apply to pre-order or custom made items. You should automatically receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer international shipping! If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Route Shipping Insurance
Upon checkout you have the option to purchase shipping insurance through Route. Route offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order and the partnership between Route and the merchant
- Packages presumed to be lost or stolen
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed through Route no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Route's international timeframe filing period is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
For more information on how to resolve issues with lost, stole, damaged items and how to resolve issues please visit their site .
We have a 15-day exchange policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request an exchange.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start an exchange, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your exchange is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting an exchange will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Please note: all sale items are final.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged, please reach out to us within five days. If the item is damaged or defective please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can evaluate and better assist you.
Depending on the type of damage you may be eligible for coverage. If in doubt, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on any items.