Flores Phone Case - iPhone 11 Pro Max
- About the Artisan
*Phone-case is hand-painted in México.*
Every phone case is unique which means you'll have a one-of-a-kind case! The hand-painted design is painted with acrylic paint and protected with a top coat of resin for durability. The paint won't scrape off or chip and it is carefully crafted to last. The phone case itself is made of lightweight quality silicone that will aid in protecting your phone from any drop!
About the Design:
The dahlia was declared the national flower of Mexico in 1963. It is native to the land and it is a source of food, medicine, and ornamental value. This beautiful flower can be found in many different colors. This vibrant design simply embodies the beauty of México.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Compatible
- Quality silicone case with shock absorption
- Resin overlay to protect the hand-painted design
- Covers all around the phone
- Lightweight, thin & sleek design
Mariel Adame Carmona is the owner of Alebrije Feliz, a project filled with joy whose purpose is to bring you handcrafted products inspired by Mexican culture, history, tradition and family legacies from years of handcrafting. Mariel is a teacher in San Angel, México City, México, where all of the products are made.
She works alongside other artisans that help her bring the best of Mexican artistry to life and states that this business "is an invitation for everyone around the world to show off Mexican artistry."
All orders are shipped within three to five business days using the United States Postal Service. This does not apply to pre-order or custom made items. You should automatically receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com.
We offer international shipping! If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Route Shipping Insurance
Upon checkout you have the option to purchase shipping insurance through Route. Route offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order and the partnership between Route and the merchant
- Packages presumed to be lost or stolen
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed through Route no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Route's international timeframe filing period is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
For more information on how to resolve issues with lost, stole, damaged items and how to resolve issues please visit their site .