Growth Shampoo Bar
- How to Use
- About the Artisan
GROW, STRENGTHEN, NOURISH
The Growth shampoo bar is handcrafted with gentle surfactants, fit for all hair types. Formulated to help your mane grow, with star ingredients like Bergamot and Almond oil, Rosemary essential oil, and Shikakai powder which promote a healthy scalp. Keeps your hair clean, while providing balance with moisturizing ingredients.
Each bar is the equivalent of 2 to 3 bottles of product. Vida Bars have an optimal pH balance for healthy hair, making them color-safe. Our bars are handcrafted, which means each is unique and might vary slightly from pictures. Yes, all of our bars are gluten-free. GROWTH bars are plant-based. For a fully vegan option, check out our HYDRATE & CLARITY sets.
We’ve carefully selected individual ingredients to provide unique benefits to your hair. Worry-free care for your tresses, free of sulfates, silicones, drying alcohols, parabens or harsh chemicals. Long names are hard to understand, so we’re breaking it down to let you know what it’s derived from.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (coconut)
- Sodium (C14-16) Olefin Sulfonate (coconut)
- Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids (foaming apples)
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate 25 (rapeseed oil)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (coconut)
- Cetearyl Alcohol (coconut and vegetable oils)
- Persea Gratissima (avocado butter)
- Sodium lactate (corn)
- Acacia Concinna (shikakai powder)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (almond oil)
- Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot essential oil)
- Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary essential oil)
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (naturally derived preservative)
Warm up your Vida Bar by running it under warm water and effortlessly lathering in your hands. Apply the bar directly over scalp & wet hair. A little goes a long way. Work the lather thoroughly into your scalp by massaging with fingers. Rinse.
Extend the life of your bars by allowing them to dry between washes, we recommend taking them out of the shower if possible.
Vida Bars was founded by entrepeneur Ana. After spending her whole life fighting her curly hair, seeing her daughter begin to hate her beautiful curls, and discovering the amount of plastic bottles that's discarded every year in the US, Ana embarked in the journey that led her to the creation of Vida Bars.
Its entire process - from sourcing to packaging - is environmentally friendly. No more plastic bottles to pollute the planet. No more clutter in the shower. Additionally, Vida Bars donated a portion of their profits to an educational fund for survivors of domestic violence, a cause very near to Ana's heart.
All orders are shipped within three to five business days using the United States Postal Service. This does not apply to pre-order or custom made items. You should automatically receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com.
We offer international shipping! If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Route Shipping Insurance
Upon checkout you have the option to purchase shipping insurance through Route. Route offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order and the partnership between Route and the merchant
- Packages presumed to be lost or stolen
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed through Route no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Route's international timeframe filing period is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
For more information on how to resolve issues with lost, stole, damaged items and how to resolve issues please visit their site .