FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Made with recycled cotton, hand-embroidered with traditional motifs from Hueyapan, Puebla. Woven on a pedal loom, dyed with gray.
Each piece is completely handmade, made in collaboration with artisans from Hueyapan, Puebla. Upon receiving your piece, you will have a label with the name of the creator.
Our pieces are of high quality, resistant and with your purchase you support the economy of 10 Mexican families.
- Base Fabric Color: Gray
- Material(s): 100% Cotton
- Artisanal Technique: Pedal loom and naturally dyed
- Style: Hand embroidery with woolen threads dyed with natural dyes:
- Embroidered in blue and yellow tones, dyed with gray
- Please note: Colors may vary from the image as each piece is unique.
- Care: Hand wash with cold water and neutral soap, dry in the shade.
Pedal loom is an artisanal weaving practice that uses the feet to alternatively lift and lower the threads. The threads
About Entretejiendo Voces:
A collective of artisans, creators, anthropologists, and artists with a common goal: to create more empathetic forms of coexistence with modernity, through the use of traditional artisanal techniques.
Their items are made with recycled cotton and Mexican wool, naturally dyed and pedal loom woven. This project is a result of a long-term relationship with the Sitaltsin group, 15 women from Hueyapan, Puebla with whom they have collaborated with since 2015.