Rhombus Beaded Handmade Leather Dog Collar - Large
- Size Guide
- About the Artisan
These handmade leather accessories are one of a kind! Each piece is handmade by artisan women from Oaxaca and Chiapas. The leather is certified and is free of chemicals or substances that could damage the skin of your pets. These hand-beaded accessories feature unique designs crafted by Huichol people using a traditional beading technique.
- Large: 19.5"-22.75; Width 1.7"
- Measure around neck and add about 1"-1.5" to your measurement to make for a comfortable fit and select appropriate size.
- When adjusting the collar you should be able to fit two fingers between collar and neck.
Xyrka supports Caravana Canina, an organization dedicated to rescuing stray and abandoned dogs in Oaxaca. The organization aids in the care and adoption of animals in Mexico and Guatemala in a case-by-case scenario. They provide vaccinations, medications, food, and spaying and neutering. A percentage of the sales of leashes and collars go directly to Caravana Canina, and from time to time Xyrka donates collars for the dogs that are going up for adoption.
All orders are shipped within three to five business days using the United States Postal Service. This does not apply to pre-order or custom made items. You should automatically receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer international shipping! If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Route Shipping Insurance
Upon checkout you have the option to purchase shipping insurance through Route. Route offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order and the partnership between Route and the merchant
- Packages presumed to be lost or stolen
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed through Route no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Route's international timeframe filing period is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
For more information on how to resolve issues with lost, stole, damaged items and how to resolve issues please visit their site .