SOOTHE, RELIEVE, RESTORE
Our Soothe conditioner bar is handcrafted with hydrating ingredients, suited for most hair types. They provide moisture with superior ingredients like mafura butter, shea butter, and broccoli oil, to prevent hair breakage and help restore damaged hair. This conditioner bar will keep your hair strong and silky smooth while eliminating frizz. The conditioner contains some of the same key ingredients as the shampoo, to help soothe dry, itchy scalps.
Vida Bars have an optimal pH balance for healthy hair, making them color-safe. Each bar is the equivalent of 2 to 3 bottles of product. Our bars are handcrafted, which means each is unique and might vary slightly from pictures. All of our bars are gluten-free and these Soothe bars are vegan too.
We’ve carefully selected individual ingredients to provide unique benefits to your hair. Worry-free care for your tresses, free of sulfates, silicones, drying alcohols, parabens, or harsh chemicals. Long names are hard to understand, so we’re breaking it down to let you know what it’s derived from.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate (rapeseed oil)
- Cetearyl Alcohol (coconut and vegetable oils)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter)
- Trichilia Emetica Seed Butter (mafura butter)
- Stearic Acid (vegetable fat)
- Cetrimonium Chloride (rapeseed oil)
- Brassica Oleracea Seed Oil (Broccoli)
- Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (colloidal oatmeal)
- Allantoin (comfrey plant)
- Panthenol Provitamin B5
- Melaleuca Alternafolia (tea tree essential oil)
- Mentha Piperita (peppermint essential oil)
- Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil (lavender essential oil)
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (naturally derived preservative)
How to Use
Warm up your Vida Bar by running under warm water and rubbing between your hands. Apply the bar along the length of your hair, in sections. Let sit for 3-5 minutes. Rinse.
Extend the life of your bars by allowing them to dry between washes, we recommend taking out of the shower if possible.