Velvet Musk + Toasted Coconut Candle
- Candle Care
- About the Artisan
Addictive and evolving with every whiff, this fragrance gives “golden hour” a scent. Its harmony of warm complex notes and bright citrus blends make it a perfect year-round escape.
Fragrance Notes: Night Blooming Jasmine + Salted Caramel + Nectarine + Almond + Milky Coconut + Bergamot + Pineapple Nectar + Peony Petals + Tonka Bean + Ambrette + Caramelized Sugar
Fragrance Family: warm, sparkling, sweet
- Made with a paraffin-free coconut wax blend, phthalate-free fragrance oils, lead, and zinc free cotton core wick
- Cruelty-Free, hand-poured, free of color dyes and additives
- Due to the nature of natural wax and vanillin content in some fragrance oils, slight variations, yellowing, or discoloring may occur and are natural
- Trim the wick before re-lighting EACH time. Simply pinch off burnt tips with fingertips or wick trimmer. This ensures a clean and safe burn
- Allow the candle to burn a minimum of 3 hours before extinguishing so the candle reaches a proper, full, and even melt pool. Allowing your candle to burn evenly to the edges of the glass will reward you with the longest burn time
- Keep candle away from any draft or direct airflow (fan, window, directly under A/C or heater) Having your candle around direct airflow will cause your wick to flicker the flame and produce black smoke around your glass
- Keep away from pets and children. NEVER leave candle unattended!
Cel Sal is a modern home fragance line hand-poured in Dallas, Tx. After learning some of the harmful materials used in everyday candles she felt compelled to create a clean quality product.
All Cel Sal wax products are hand-crafted in small batched, labeling and packaging is done carefully and with great attention to detail. You can enjoy every candle with peace of mind knowing Cel Sal products are cruelty-free, and don't contribute to harming the environment.
All orders are shipped within three to five business days using the United States Postal Service. This does not apply to pre-order or custom made items. You should automatically receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com.
We offer international shipping! If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Route Shipping Insurance
Upon checkout you have the option to purchase shipping insurance through Route. Route offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order and the partnership between Route and the merchant
- Packages presumed to be lost or stolen
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed through Route no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Route's international timeframe filing period is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
For more information on how to resolve issues with lost, stole, damaged items and how to resolve issues please visit their site .