Virgen de Guadalupe Necklace
- About the Artisan
These designs speak of a spiritual dialogue between women and nature, transforming each piece into a declaration of individuality and freedom. Tita's jewelry are pieces with a voice, they are deeply original and linked to her Mexican culture. All materials are sourced in Mexico and are worked by skilled master artisans. Every design takes hours of painstaking work to acquire the desired shape you see featured. With every purchase you keep this art alive, and support the artisans behind these beautiful pieces.
Each design is carefully made by hand and one-of-a-kind!
- Amulet - 2.25" x 1.5"
- Velvet Ribbon - 34"
- Metal: silver 925
Tia López creates contemporary amulets for today's woman. Her designs speak of spiritual dialogue between women and nature, transforming each piece into a declaration of individuality and freedom. Tita's jewelry are pieces with a voice, they are deeply original and linked to her Mexican culture.
All orders are shipped within three to five business days using the United States Postal Service. This does not apply to pre-order or custom made items. You should automatically receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer international shipping! If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Route Shipping Insurance
Upon checkout you have the option to purchase shipping insurance through Route. Route offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order and the partnership between Route and the merchant
- Packages presumed to be lost or stolen
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed through Route no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Route's international timeframe filing period is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
For more information on how to resolve issues with lost, stole, damaged items and how to resolve issues please visit their site .