Wedding Dress Policy:
We want to be part of your special day with a unique dress that represents Mexican folklore and culture with details, colors and embroidery that are made in collaboration with artisans from various Indigenous communities in different states of Mexico.
The next step to complete your order is:
- Place the order for a dress with your standard sizing. We offer sizes XS to 4X on most styles with the exception of the Silk Loom Dress (only available up to XL).
- We will follow up after your order and send you a measurement form that will help us fill in the sizing information as accurately as possible. We will also share a link that provides information on how the measurements should easily and accurately be taken. If extensive custom work is needed there will be additional fees and those will be determined at the discretion of the designer.
- The order will be confirmed, and production will start.
- We will provide regular updates on the production of your dress, as well as the expected arrival date.
- Once your order is complete, you will receive a shipping notification as well as a tracking number.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a custom-made dress and is FINAL SALE. We will work with you on any questions about sizing and measurements, we will not be able to make any adjustments once your final measurements are submitted to produce your dress.
Post Order Confirmation:
In our bridal line we have a selection of various designs which are made to order and can take between three to six months in advance depending on the style you select. Textiles and processes are made with great care. Therefore, these garments are FINAL SALE and there can be no changes, returns or alterations once the order is received. Once the measurements are received, it is sent to production according to the model selected by the client. When placing an order, please be aware that your dress may experience parcel delays that are beyond our control. This may include delays due to shipping or customs. We recommend that you place an order with at least a month or two to spare for your big day!
We will send you a form to help us fill out your measurements as accurately as possible and we will give you instructions on how to take the measurements of the dress. It is preferable to have someone help you take these measurements.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a custom-made dress and is FINAL SALE. We will work with you on any questions about sizing and measurements. No adjustments can be made once your order is shipped and delivered.