Balance Shampoo Bar
- How to Use
SOFTEN, MOISTURIZE, SMOOTHEN
The Balance shampoo bar is handcrafted with gentle surfactants, best suited for those with oily scalps and dry hair. Formulated to clean your scalp while hydrating and moisturizing your hair. Ingredients like kaolin clay and ayurvedic neem powder help maintain a balance between your combination of oily and dry needs. Light mango butter and lemongrass essential oil help your dry hair moisturize your hair.
Each bar is the equivalent of 2 to 3 bottles of product, lasting approximately 60 washes. Vida Bars have an optimal pH balance for healthy hair, making them color-safe. Our bars are handcrafted, which means each is unique and might vary slightly from pictures. Yes, all of our bars are gluten-free. While all of our products are plant-based, Balance conditioner contains honey.
We’ve carefully selected ingredients to provide unique benefits to your hair. Worry-free care for your tresses, free of sulfates, silicones, drying alcohols, parabens, or harsh chemicals. Long names are hard to understand, so we’re breaking it down to let you know what it’s derived from.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (coconut)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (coconut)
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (coconut)
- Kaolin White Clay
- Mangifera Indica Seed Butter (mango butter)
- Cetearyl Alcohol – (coconut and vegetable oils)
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate (rapeseed oil)
- Sodium Lactate (corn)
- Stearic Acid (vegetable fat)
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (lemongrass essential oil)
- Azadirachta Indica Leaf Powder (neem powder)
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (naturally derived preservative)
Warm up your Vida Bar by running it under warm water and effortlessly lathering in your hands. Apply the bar directly over scalp & wet hair. A little goes a long way. Work the lather thoroughly into your scalp by massaging with fingers. Rinse.
CAREExtend the life of your bars by allowing them to dry between washes, we recommend taking them out of the shower if possible.
All orders are shipped within three to five business days using the United States Postal Service. This does not apply to pre-order or custom made items. You should automatically receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com.
We offer international shipping! If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Route Shipping Insurance
Upon checkout you have the option to purchase shipping insurance through Route. Route offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order and the partnership between Route and the merchant
- Packages presumed to be lost or stolen
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed through Route no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Route's international timeframe filing period is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
For more information on how to resolve issues with lost, stole, damaged items and how to resolve issues please visit their site .
We have a 15-day exchange policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request an exchange.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start an exchange, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your exchange is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting an exchange will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: all sale items are final.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged, please reach out to us within five days. If the item is damaged or defective please send photos to email@example.com so we can evaluate and better assist you.
Depending on the type of damage you may be eligible for coverage. If in doubt, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on any items.