Every phone case is unique which means you'll have a one-of-a-kind case! The hand-painted design is painted with acrylic paint and protected with a top coat of resin for durability. The paint won't scrape off or chip and it is carefully crafted to last. The phone case itself is made of lightweight quality silicone that will aid in protecting your phone from any drop!
About the Design: The dahlia was declared the national flower of Mexico in 1963. It is native to the land and it is a source of food, medicine, and ornamental value. This beautiful flower can be found in many different colors. This vibrant design simply embodies the beauty of México.
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ Compatible
- Quality silicone case with shock absorption
- Resin overlay to protect the hand-painted design
- Covers all around the phone
- Lightweight, thin & sleek design