HYDRATE, REPAIR, REPLENISH
The Hydrate conditioner bar is handcrafted with very moisturizing ingredients, best for dry damaged hair. Formulated to give your hair hydration and moisture with rich ingredients like Kokum, Murumuru, and Argan, some of the richest butters you can find. It will help your hair come back to life, with a good balance of quinoa protein to help repair the damage.
Each bar is the equivalent of 2 to 3 bottles of product. Vida Bars have an optimal pH balance for healthy hair, making them color-safe. Our bars are handcrafted, which means each is unique and might vary slightly from pictures. All of our bars are gluten-free and these Hydrate bars are vegan too.
We’ve carefully selected individual ingredients to provide unique benefits to your hair. Worry-free care for your tresses, free of sulfates, silicones, drying alcohols, parabens or harsh chemicals. Long names are hard to understand, so we’re breaking it down to let you know what it’s derived from.Conditioner
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate (rapeseed oil)
- Cetearyl Alcohol (coconut and vegetable oils)
- Garcinia Indica (kokum butter)
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed (murumuru butter)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (almond oil)
- Argania Spinosa Kernel (argan butter)
- Cetrimonium Chloride (rapeseed oil)
- Panthenol Provitamin B5
- Hydrolized Quinoa Protein (quinoa)
- Stearic Acid (vegetable fat)
- Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot root extract)
- Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil (lavender essential oil)
- Citrus Grandis Peel (grapefruit essential oil)
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (naturally derived preservative)
How to Use
Warm up your Vida Bar by running under warm water and rubbing between your hands. Apply the bar along length of your hair, in sections. Let sit for 3-5 minutes. Rinse.
Extend the life of your bars by allowing to dry between washes, we recommend taking out of the shower if possible.