Sirena Drop Earrings
- About the Artisan
Make a statement with these beautiful earrings! An elegant pair of earrings to wear with any outfit including evening wear for a date, your birthday dinner or for a night out with your friends.
- Dimensions: 3.5” x 1.25”
- Metal: gold plated alloy, hypoallergenic, nickel free
- Material(s): crystal beads, silk tassels
Please Note: Each pair is made by hand and therefore one-of-a-kind.
Care Instructions: Do not wet or wear when you are showering. This item should be kept in a dry space when not wearing.
Lucina began designing and crafting jewelry in 2005. Her inspiration comes from the wide variety or materials she works with. The designs she creates emulate out of this world creatures and oftentimes she finds herself dreaming of new designs that she brings to life the following morning. She is a talented artisan that learned to make jewelry through YouTube videos and online courses. Lucina resides in the community of Pleasant Grove in Dallas, Texas.
All orders are shipped within three to five business days using the United States Postal Service. This does not apply to pre-order or custom made items. You should automatically receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com.
We offer international shipping! If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Route Shipping Insurance
Upon checkout you have the option to purchase shipping insurance through Route. Route offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order and the partnership between Route and the merchant
- Packages presumed to be lost or stolen
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed through Route no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Route's international timeframe filing period is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
For more information on how to resolve issues with lost, stole, damaged items and how to resolve issues please visit their site .